Go down 
AuthorMessage
RavenChild
Freaking out
Freaking out

Female Sagittarius Dragon

Character sheet
Name: Ruis Quindell
Affinities : Ravens and she is capable of moving from one place to another without being detected.

PostSubject: My Dream Cast   Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:28 pm

Zoey:
Veronica Sixtos

Known for playing in shows like Zoey 101, Wizards of Waverly Place and House of Payne as well as in movies like The Prankster or upcoming movies like 3:15. We can all agree that she has the look for Zoey and her acting skills are up to par for the job. But who plays Zoey or who should play Zoey is all a matter of opinion and seems to be a big topic for debate.

Zoey's Mom:
Maria Canals-Barrerra

Maria is best known to the public for her role as Theresa Russo in Wizards of Waverly Place. The role of Zoey's mother is not a big one, but I do believe that for a role like this, Maria can handle it. Not to mention she definitely looks the part.

Zoey's Step-loser:
James Caan

I remember him from the movie Elf starring Will Ferrell. He definitely has the look to be a preaching step-loser (no offense, James) and has the acting ability, without a doubt.

Stevie Rae:
Taylor Spreitler

Taylor has played an impressive role in Days of Our Lives. After watching her, I had to change my Stevie Rae to being played by her because I think she has both the look and the acting talent to play her.

Damien:
Mark Hapka

A TV actor in shows like Hannah Montana, Days of Our Lives and Greek, changing from TV to the silver screen shouldn't be too much of a problem. Playing a gay boy might be an issue for him, but as demonstrated with Broke Back Mountain if you pay enough, they'll do about anything.

Erin:
Ashley Greene

Ashley Greene might be best known for her Alice in Twilight but I believe with some dyed hair, she could make a very good Erin.

Shaunee:
Jazzy Raycole

Jazz played in 10 Things I Hate About You, Eastwick and Lincoln Heights. I picture her when I picture Shaunee.

Jack:
Mitch Hewer

Mostly a TV actor, it would be interesting to see him on the silver screen.

Erik Night:
Adam Gregory

If you asked me "who comes to mind when you think of Erik Night" my answer would be this man. He has played in Teen TV shows like Wizards of Waverly Place and Teen movies like Hannah Montanna: The Movie. He absolutely has the look for Erik and has the acting skills as well.

Stark:
Ed Speleers

More known for his role in Eragon (though the movie was awful), I do believe Ed has the looks and possible a talent to play Stark. Dye his hair and eyebrows the appropriate color and he could very well be the Stark we all want to see on the Silver Screen.

Neferet:
Dina Meyer

I remember watching Dina Meyer in one of my favorite 90s movies DragonHeart. Some of us might remember her from her role as Kara, the red-headed girl who lost her father while he worked for the tyrannical prince-turned-king after he was shot by the king's arrow. She played an impressive heroine in that movie and I do believe she could make a very interesting and attractive villainess. After all, it is said in the acting role that villains are easier to play than the hero or heroine.

Loren Blake:
Orlando Bloom

The role of Loren Blake is not a big one, but definitely a crucial one. He was a turning point in the story of Zoey's life and her blossoming maturity. No one looks good enough or can act good enough for the role other than Orlando Bloom.

Aphrodite:
Megan Fox

Megan Fox played in movies like Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, Transformers and Transformers: Rise of the Machines. We all know her best by these roles and would make a great bad-girl-gone-good-girl based on these roles. Aphrodite herself is described as the "most beautiful girl in school" despite her lapses of attitude problems. Megan Fox, after bleaching her hair or having a blonde wig attached to her head as well as staying out of the sun for a while to give her skin a slightly more pale appearance, would make a great Aphrodite.

Aphrodite's Mother:
Glenne Headly

Glenne Headly is known mostly to me by her role in Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen playing Lola's mom. I believe that she would make a great evil mom. She has the looks and her acting skills are up to the job.

Heath:
Kellen Luts

We should EASILY remember Kellen from his role as Emmett in the disturbingly popular Twilight movie series. He played a good Emmett, who like Heath, fits the jock description. If he can play Emmett, Heath should be easy.

Darius:
Shawn Roberts

I could definitely picture him as a Darius. For some reason, i always pictured Darius with an English or Irish accent. Dunno, maybe its just the way he talks.

Kalona:
1. Hugh Jackman Older Kalona
2. Ben Barnes Younger Kalona

Last edited by RavenChild on Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/kyasurin
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX
Calling Fire from the South
Calling Fire from the South

Female Aquarius Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Claire
Affinities : Air =]

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Cast   Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:05 am

i looovveeed themm Very Happy except for kalon i thought he a bit too old Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RavenChild
Freaking out
Freaking out

Female Sagittarius Dragon

Character sheet
Name: Ruis Quindell
Affinities : Ravens and she is capable of moving from one place to another without being detected.

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Cast   Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:48 pm

Xxclaiiree<3starkxX wrote:
i looovveeed themm Very Happy except for kalon i thought he a bit too old Sad

There, I changed them. I think they should tan their skin though so they at least look something like Native American-ish. I thought with Kalona being from Native American legend, he'd look remotely like a Native American. What with Kalona being described as tan and long black hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/kyasurin
Hon_fan15
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Cast   Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:35 am

ok one thing... damien, neferet, loren, and erin pic ideas dont seem rght.
OMG when i saw the pic u chose for Jack i thought: OMG THAT EXACTLY HOW I PICTURED HIM!!! good work the secong pic is perfect for kalona

How do u post pictures like that?????!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Namine
Admin
Admin

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Arwen
Affinities : Water and Air

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Cast   Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:04 pm

I love it except Orlando and Kellan, I know they're really good actors and they could toats fit those parts but everytime I saw Kellan I would picture:

Emmett during BD when he tells Edward to stop monoploizing the bride.

And everytime I saw Orlando I would see:

Him on top of rock squinting and then yelling to Aragorn "They're taking the hobbits to Isengard!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonerz.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet
Name: Marissa Winters (Mar)
Affinities : Witchcraft and Shadow Casting

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Cast   Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:41 am

I agree with you for the most part, but, for example, Erin's hair, along with Aphrodite's, needs to be blonde. Oh, and great job for Stark, Neferet, and Shaunee. But, I think Erik doesn't look... Erik. The Erik you chose looks soft and self spoken. And I can't imagine him getting a blow job from Aphrodite. (I love Orlando Bloom for Loren Blake, though)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet
Name: alyson
Affinities : spirit, fire. knows persons past with one single touch. can read auroas

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Cast   Sat May 22, 2010 2:19 am

i like ur ideads i could see the character in all of them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet
Name: Sarah Black
Affinities : Air

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Cast   Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:51 pm

all except Kalona, Loren and Heath! I pictured Heath as Cam Gigandet and Darius as Kellan and Loren as Ian Somerhalder! He would be a WAY better Loren and Kalona as Ian Harding! I know Adam Lambert isn't an actor but he'd make a great Damien! I mean he already got the gay down pat! LOL!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forsaken_Angel
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war

Female Scorpio Pig

Character sheet
Name: Callista
Affinities : Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Cast   Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:25 pm

Hell this beats my cast!
I never thought of Ed Speleers playing Stark, and i LOVE him! (I hated Eragon the movie too, so your not alone.) It would be good to see him acting again though, so he could redeem himself for that role. He wasn't a bad Eragon, he was just a good charcter in a crappy movie.

I totally agree with both Kalonas too. Again, i never would've thought of that. Great job!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000061398566
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Cast   

Back to top Go down

My Dream Cast
Page 1 of 1