Character sheet
Name: Sita
Affinities : water, fire

PostSubject: my story   Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:00 pm

Story cover:

hope you enjoy! My story is called:

Pateience:

Beggining:

With all the hate I felt I knew it was the end, all of me was sad, but I felt like my 700 years as a vampire were finally over. I couldn't ask for more, I had lived my life, and died fighting for it. You see, my enemy is the one who changed me, he changed me because he thought I would be like a slave to him, do anything he asked out of me. And be weaker than him. I was changed at the age of 18, he thought that I would be weak like all of the other young vampires. Well, his mistake.I became exreamely strong. And ran away from him, I've fought him all those years, injured him bad, but never killed him. Until now, but instead, he killed me.
But somehow, I thought... somehow this would all work out.
I hope.

As I was dying, all I could feal was fear, fear unlike any other, taking over my body. I knew I wouldn't survive, but as per usual, I just had to try.
He left me there, where he had killed me. But somehow... I was still concious, in a weird way. I mean I felt dead, but I could hear, see, and smell. So, I stood up (wait what?) How could I stand up???? Wait a second. I was already dead. But, I was stuck in the after life. What to do, what to do...

So, in front of me was a tall girl, blond, dressed in jeans, and a green t shirt. I walked up to her. What should I say? I decided to give it a shot, "Hello, who are you? And, do you know where I am???" I said with much more confidance then I thought I had. "Oh, hi, I'm Sheila. And your in the afterlife, just like me." Sheila said,.
See, I knew it! I, (I mean we,) were in the afterlife. "Oh, well... How did I get here?" I said. "You died, like I did then, you came here because you're not entierly done yet, you see, you and I are vampires, and we have a job to do" Sheila said

"So, what's the job?"
"We have to give back the lives we've taken"
"What do you mean?"
"We need blood to survive, but we also need pateience, something we've never had all our lives.
"So, I guess here I go"
And those were my final word to her. I can only wonder what will happen next.

Continued:

I am now on to my second last life I have to save. It is a boy, about 14 years old, at his cottage, alone, what a mistake that was.
He is surfing at a very small part of a big lake that they have. If, I didn't save him, he would be... well, probably missing. He is about to be killed by a big wave, he didn't listen to the wave warnings that were on tv, so he was going to pay the price. But not any more, I influence him
to come onto shore and get in the cottage, natrally, he does so. The wave will not hit the cottage, and he is saved.

So, now I am on my final life to save, and then after that, I will be truley, out of the world. Just the thought of that scares me, but fear cannot get the best of me this time. I must go. A few moments later I am at a beautiful garden in... my hometown. Yes, this garden is familier, it is the town garden, a young girl is walking on the pathway. But, this girl is familier too, (wow lots of things today are familier) she is the person who would write stories about me. She knew I was a vampire because I told her just months after I met her. She has always been a good friend to me.

Just then another girl, whom I have never met before walks up to her. I decide not to trust the mysterious girl. I can't hear what they are saying (that is one of the disadvanages to this long task) but I can tell already that my old friend doesn't like her. But then I know what the mysterious girl wants to do to my friend. She want to turn her into a vampire, and make her a slave. I have to stop this, but how?

I decide what to to and am determaned. I run, as fast as I can, and for some reson they look at me. What is going on?
"Mary?" my friend says my name and it is now odvious I am exposed. "Where did you come from? I heard you disappeared," my friend says.
So, that is the story my enemy has given the pulic. Now I am mad. But all the sudden, it is not my friend and the evil vampire, it is my enemy and... me?

I look at my young, scared self, as it looks at me. Then, everything happens at once. My enemy turns my 18 year old human self into a vampire.
And then, I see the pain I was in. I am furious. I go to my enemy and creator, and kill him.
I am realised into present time, escaped from the after life. From saving myself, and many others that my creator and ememy has killed, he never existed. And all is back in place, I have nothing to run from. I never knew that 700 years of running would pay off.
And it turns out, all I needed was Pateience.

THE END.
thank you, and please comment here, or pm me.

bye!
Serena.

Last edited by vampirechild on Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:00 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Lykinia
Affinities : Air & Water, and the color orange. :)

PostSubject: Re: my story   Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:30 pm

This is not a introduction. Moved to the storry section.

This story is good,
I hope you write more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vampirechild
Accidentally blowing your friends over with Air
Accidentally blowing your friends over with Air

Female Virgo Tiger

Character sheet
Name: Sita
Affinities : water, fire

PostSubject: Re: my story   Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:01 pm