HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Zoey & Erik back togheter?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hannahofnight
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
avatar

Female Sagittarius Dog
Age : 23
Posts : 45
Location : *Sittin' and reading William Shakespeare monologs*
Join date : 2011-06-27

Character sheet
Name: Hannah Night
Age: 16
Affinities :

PostSubject: Zoey & Erik back togheter?   Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:38 am

Wow!! Erik is taking back Zoey and forgive her for everything. O_o must have been pretty hard because she cheated on him. I'm only in the beginning in the book so I don't know whats goin' to happend i the book. He's maybe a jealous type but It's normal and he protecting her and readin' her favurite book so romantic. Loved the scene in the tunnels when they get togheter again <3 He was a asshol I know but she was not treating him right/nice in the other books either. cute
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WazzuMan
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
avatar

Male Gemini Monkey
Age : 25
Posts : 285
Location : Suburban Hell
Join date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Zoey & Erik back togheter?   Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:25 am

Like I've said many times, the fact that Erik was an a-hole while is understandable is not something to be pinned on what someone else might or might not have done. There are other ways to cope with pain and anger but inflicting it on others is never acceptable, even if they do deserve it (and Zoey doesn't). In fact, I was more surprised Zoey took him back, she never meant to hurt anyone but Erik obviously did.

I won't tell you what happens but I'll tell you what I thought: Not. Going. To. Last. In fact, by the time you read this you'll probably know exactly why I believed this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber Rae
Sending for Water from the West
Sending for Water from the West
avatar

Female Taurus Buffalo
Age : 20
Posts : 3302
Join date : 2011-06-14

Character sheet
Name: Kareanna
Age: 17
Affinities : air, fire, water, earth, spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zoey & Erik back togheter?   Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:31 am

I agree with him Erik is a big a-hole and because hes upset dosn't mean he should take it out on zoey.

Hope you finish the book soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://roleplaying-love.forumotion.com/
Erinacchi
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
avatar

Female Cancer Dog
Age : 23
Posts : 624
Location : A sunny field with Fíli
Join date : 2011-05-04

Character sheet
Name: Erina
Age: 20
Affinities : Air, water, writing

PostSubject: Re: Zoey & Erik back togheter?   Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:35 am

WazzuMan wrote:
Like I've said many times, the fact that Erik was an a-hole while is understandable is not something to be pinned on what someone else might or might not have done. There are other ways to cope with pain and anger but inflicting it on others is never acceptable, even if they do deserve it (and Zoey doesn't). In fact, I was more surprised Zoey took him back, she never meant to hurt anyone but Erik obviously did.

I won't tell you what happens but I'll tell you what I thought: Not. Going. To. Last. In fact, by the time you read this you'll probably know exactly why I believed this.
I was just about to say the same, so I agree with every part of this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://filin-prinsessa.tumblr.com/
HONReader_Diva
Freaking out
Freaking out
avatar

Female Capricorn Snake
Age : 28
Posts : 73
Join date : 2011-08-07

Character sheet
Name: Nikki Ireland
Age: 22
Affinities : Water

PostSubject: Re: Zoey & Erik back togheter?   Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:45 pm

Hannahofnight wrote:
Wow!! Erik is taking back Zoey and forgive her for everything. O_o must have been pretty hard because she cheated on him. I'm only in the beginning in the book so I don't know whats goin' to happend i the book. He's maybe a jealous type but It's normal and he protecting her and readin' her favurite book so romantic. Loved the scene in the tunnels when they get togheter again <3 He was a asshol I know but she was not treating him right/nice in the other books either. cute


They are better off apart!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hzp5050
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
avatar

Female Cancer Goat
Age : 26
Posts : 257
Location : Inquiring minds wanna know
Join date : 2011-05-13

Character sheet
Name: Annlouise Morrigan
Age: 35
Affinities : Fire and Law

PostSubject: Re: Zoey & Erik back togheter?   Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:41 am

I don't like them together. I think he's more about you know "having" her then anything else yes some part of him loves her but the way he's acting in this book isn't the way to show that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xspellboundx.proboards.com/index.cgi
Amaya Nightingale
Telling your parents you are a fledgling
Telling your parents you are a fledgling
avatar

Female Leo Rooster
Age : 24
Posts : 93
Location : The Underworld
Join date : 2013-03-20

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: Zoey & Erik back togheter?   Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:35 pm

Erinacchi wrote:
WazzuMan wrote:
Like I've said many times, the fact that Erik was an a-hole while is understandable is not something to be pinned on what someone else might or might not have done. There are other ways to cope with pain and anger but inflicting it on others is never acceptable, even if they do deserve it (and Zoey doesn't). In fact, I was more surprised Zoey took him back, she never meant to hurt anyone but Erik obviously did.

I won't tell you what happens but I'll tell you what I thought: Not. Going. To. Last. In fact, by the time you read this you'll probably know exactly why I believed this.
I was just about to say the same, so I agree with every part of this.


yes I co-sign to this!
at first I thought Erik is a potential, but as the story progresses and you see more of the characters and the changes as well, it's become clear about their relationship. (and my opinions change for other characters too go figure, i'll probably be contradicting myself constantly Shocked )
erik and zoey will not last. i'm expecting them to break up soon lol. who knows though as she has a hard time considering she does still like him. but as she is beginning to express doubts, I think it shows where this is all going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Zoey & Erik back togheter?   

Back to top Go down
 
Zoey & Erik back togheter?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Zoey's seventh tatoo!
» Zoey and Loren.... What the heck!
» Zoey and Stark (what do think)
» Zoey's Bio
» Zoey's Freinds

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Night Forum :: House of Night :: House of Night Books :: Hunted-
Jump to: