Admin

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

PostSubject: New Life, New Blood    Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:15 pm

Chapter one

Blaze

They say life can't get any worse. But mine can, and mine did. I had the perfect life i always wanted, then had to leave it all behind. I knew it would happen sometime. I had to go along with it. I had to move away from the big city to a small town in another state. New York was everything to me, but Tennessee is going to be my new home, Ashland City to be precise.I have been enrolled at Cheatham County High School.
I live with my mom, my dad travels round America as part of his job. He is settled for roughly 1 month of the year at home, then i never see him for the other 11 months.
My life has changed too much, and this move could change my life in a whole new way. I just want to get it over with and get there.

It was my first day at school. I definitely stood out, round here, in a purple and black corset top and Skinny jeans with rips down the legs and red netting covering the holes. i have Goth boots on, my favourite black and metal ones. I had black make up on, and my hair messy, it was short, and i have my fringe Blood red and same length as my hair. My hair is black and spiked up at the back. I have light blue eyes, but i wear contact lenses, today i have black ones in.
I headed for the office to get my timetable.
"Welcome to Cheatham County High School, I hope you enjoy your time at the school and that you get the education you deserve." I got a crappy welcome from the receptionist who looked terrified of me. I'm goth, everyone should be scared of me. I put my long black coat over one of my shoulders.
"I'm Maria Ravenheart. The new girl." That is my real name, i preferred Blaze Ravenheart.
"Ah, yes, Here is your timetable, a map of the school, and your locker key, yours is locker 785, in the English block. Enjoy your day." I walked away i didn't really care about been here. I had English Literature, History, Calculus, Art, Biology and finally Music. I only took music as i couldn't do Gym due to an accident i had a few weeks ago. I damaged my shin falling out of a tree. I was drunk with friends and landed in hospital.
I headed for English to start my first crappy day in a crappy new school.

Last edited by Emo Kitty on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:45 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nzchick
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx

Female Virgo Tiger

Character sheet
Name: kate
Affinities : horses

PostSubject: Re: New Life, New Blood    Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:46 pm

that is so cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Life, New Blood    Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:07 pm

Thank you i will post more soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Life, New Blood    Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:06 pm

Blaze

I met the teacher, then sat down in my given seat, everyone stared at me, i was used to it. The lesson began, talking about a favorite book of mine, Great Expectations. It was one i loved reading since i was a little girl. I may be different, but i was definitely smart. I managed to answer the questions i was given about the book.
"Well done dead princess" Someone snickered from behind me.
"Why don't you leave her alone" the guy sat next to me said to the other person.
"Sorry Goth Lord" He muttered.
"Right, Kaito, Chad, pipe down or you are both in detention." The teacher shouted, they were both quiet.
The guy who stuck up for me was just like me, he was a goth, Black shaggy hair with purple shining through, Black eyes, pale skin, he was wearing skinny jeans and a t shirt, he also had big goth boots on. He was handsome.
"Hey, i'm Kaito" he whispered, with a slight smile.
"Maria or Blaze" i said, smiling.
"Ignore Chad, he likes to torment everyone, he has no brains, everyone knows that"
I laughed, and he kicked my chair, so i kicked him back, giving him a taste of my boots. There was a huge yell of pain from behind me, and Chad was given detention for trying to blame me for kicking him. This school might not be so bad after all, i may already have a new friend.
The lesson ended and i headed to my next class with Kaito.
"If you are free at lunch, you could meet my friends, we're all goths. You could join our cult." He had an evil twinkle in his eye, it made him look so sexy.
"Umm, yeah sure, i have Art before lunch, i can't wait" I replied to him.
"Me too, i can walk you to lunch and then to your lesson after."
"Okay," i smiled "I better head to history, my favorite class." I joked, it was an alright class.
"Well i will see you soon" he smiled and headed to class.
I couldn't help but smile for the full time during history class.

Last edited by Emo Kitty on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:46 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nzchick
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx

Female Virgo Tiger

Character sheet
Name: kate
Affinities : horses

PostSubject: Re: New Life, New Blood    Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:08 pm

that is so good please write more
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

PostSubject: Re: New Life, New Blood    Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:45 am

Ohh I like Keep it up. Its a really good story so far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Life, New Blood    Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:41 pm

Blaze

Lunch soon arrived I couldn't wait to see Kaito again and I get to meet his friends, kinda scary but I hope they accept me. I walked out the door and got a slight fright. Kaito was stood there waiting for me, he made me jump as he crept up on me. 
"Sorry about scaring you I so that a lot to people, you ready to go?"
"Yeah I sure am" I smiled and took his offered hand
We got our lunch then sat down with a group of people i didn't know at all.
"Who's this Kaito?" The girl who said that sounded harsh, was i that bad? i felt like leaving, but Kaito reassured me.
"Luna, this is Maria or Blaze" her eyes widened, then she stayed quiet, her long black hair covering her face, i could still see her soft brown eyes, looking shocked.
"I'm Xoe." The blonde girl opposite said to me, with a soft smile, her hair was short, her eyes also brown, with a red tint.
"This is Zed," Xoe pointed out a black haired boy with brown eyes, he didn't look too gothic, apart from his boots. He looked quite miserable, like he didn't want to be there.
"Last but not least is Alex." Said the last boy, Xoe looked pretty annoyed with him. He had a nice big smile on his face, his hair was a mix of brown with purple hints. But what confused me was, they all had brown eyes, something definately wasn't right here. I didn't want to make a fool of myself by asking why.
I ate, occasionally talking to the others. Luna didn't say a word, she ate in silence, Xoe on the other hand, was really talkative, but really nice. Her eyes kept shining red. Must of been her contacts if she wore them.
Seth kept watching me, like he was trying to protect me, it was weird, but kind of sweet in a way too. i really started to like him, i liked all of them.

Last edited by Emo Kitty on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saura
Mod
Mod

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet
Name: Saura
Affinities : Electricity

PostSubject: Re: New Life, New Blood    Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Please comment on New Life, New Blood HERE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Life, New Blood    Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:39 pm

Blaze

Lunch was soon over, and we all departed and went out seperate ways. I spent the rest of my classes alone, i was busy thinking about what happened at lunch to think about my lessons. I may be the new girl, but it doesn't mean i won't get told off on my first day.
"Miss Ravenheart, you better pay attention unless you want Detention!" Miss Day the Biology teacher yelled at me, she was right in front on me, and hit a ruler to the desk, giving me a slight heart attack. I can tell i wasn't going to get on with her, at all. After that, she made me answer every question, until i turned round, giving her more than what she wanted. She told me to leave her class. I headed out the door and wandered the corridors.
It was silent out here on my own, but i had a feeling i was been followed. I could see a shadow out the corner of me eye. It was big, hunched over, and weird. Every time i turned round, nothing was there. I would keep walking, and keep getting this feeling i was been followed.
I ran down the corridor, round the corner, there were loud footsteps behind me.
Something jumped at me, grabbing my feet, i turned, it looked like a beast, it didn't exactly look human. I was pulled away.
"Blaze, are you alright?" It was Kaito.
"I'm fine, what are you doing here, what was that?"
"It was just kids playing a joke." he told me, i looked round, and it was gone, Luna was there. I know what i saw, i know it wasn't any of the students, but i didn't want to push things further.
"I'll be fine." i said again. I stood up, with help from Luna.
"Keep her safe, i will go." I could see Kaito mouth to Luna, but i couldn't hear him. He vanished soon after.
"Thanks, Luna." I said, i was grateful, but she didn't seem to care.
"Be careful, you never know what is out here." She said to me, not a smile on her face, she was one weird girl.
"Do you know what that was?" I asked, hoping she would tell me.
"No, and if i did, i wouldn't tell you. You have no idea what is going on here." She replied hastily, then walked off.
I headed to the library and sat down alone with my music and a book. I tried to take my mind off what happened, and to forget Luna's behavior.

Last edited by Emo Kitty on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Life, New Blood    Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:44 pm

Blaze

I headed to class, feeling down, Luna had really hurt me with her cruel words. But i'm not one for depression, i am past all that. I walked slowly down the corridor, then there was another girl out, i didn't know her.
"Are you alright?" She said with a twinkling voice. her hair was short, bright red with black fringe, her eyes were bright blue, she was thin, but cute.
"I'm alright, just Luna been awkward to me, i don't think she likes me."
"She's always like that, i'm Emi." She smiled, she definitely was a nice person.
"Blaze, i'm the new girl round here."
"Oh yeah, we have History together, i was sat in the corner."
"Well, its nice to know someone else round here."
"Do you wanna come with me, i can't be bothered to head back to class," She asked me, i was confused, but instead of saying anything i replied.
"Yeah, i would love to, i don't fancy class now." I walked with her, I saw Xoe out the corner of my eye, i turned my head to talk with her but she was gone. Weird.
We left school and sat out on the grass outside school.
"So, what are you into, apart from goth stuff." Emi asked me, it was a weird question, but i didn't mind.
"I like vampires, love them. It would be so cool if they were real." I looked at her as i said it, she looked a little mad.
"Are you alright?" i asked her.
She looked at me, with a smile on her face.
"Yes, i'm fine don't worry about me" She was her happy self again. She pulled out a bottle, it was full of something red.
"What's that?" i asked, a little puzzled.
"Its just...Tomato juice," She took a sip, it didn't look like tomato juice, it was too runny, and light. "you want some?" She smiled, offering me the bottle. I took it, and sipped some, there was a slight tomato flavour, but there was something else in there, it was sweet, odd, but i wanted more, i handed her the bottle back before i drank the whole lot.

Post comments Here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Life, New Blood    Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:33 am

Kaito

I didn't go back to class after lunch. I couldn't, not now i know that she is here. Blaze. is here, not that she would know me anymore. It has been too long since we last met. I needed to protect her now, and keep her away from Emi, our enemy. We all take our job seriously. I, a Pure Blood Vampire, is looking after a human. Not something you hear every day.
I sat out by the trees, enjoying the sun. It hurts my eyes, but it was a refreshing change. I hated school, it is not something i wish to do but it is to protect Blaze.
"Master Kaito, its Emi, she has made her way to Blaze."

(Will add more later)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Life, New Blood    Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:04 pm